T-200 Tabletop Roll Bagger
The T-200 makes it easy to open, load / fill and seal pre-formed, pre-opened bags on a roll. It will
allow you to achieve MUCH HIGHER packaging rates than you get with pre-cut bags and an impulse sealer!
By using our Pre-Opened Bags on Rolls, instead of loose bags, simply pull the bag into the loading and sealing
position and the bag blows open! Now insert the product and press a foot-switch or guard-switch (guard
tilts downward cycling the bagger) to seal the bag. Its just that simple, and quick!
Package fasteners, electronic components, hardware, parts, kits, literature, manuals, various foods, jewelry,
craft items and more!
If you need to print information on your bags, the T-375 Printer/Bagger includes the ability to AUTOMATICALLY
PRINT each bag just prior to opening it!
Click here for details about the T-375 Printer/Bagger.
T-200 Pictured with included Footswitch
Our most economical Tabletop Roll Bagger!
- Dwell Time and Cool Time Controls
- Heat / Dwell & Cool LED's indicate cycle operation of sealing mechanism
- Seals Bags in Load Position
- Patented Teflon Shield increases Teflon life by 10 times
- Teflon Only Contacts Heating Bar While Sealing - Keeps Element Clean for Longer Service
- Tilting Guard Assembly (Guard-switch) Starts Seal Cycle at Loading Area, Maximizing Output
- Patented Anti-jamming System Prevents Seal Obstructions and Injured Fingers
- Universal Funnel Attachment Standard - Allows Operator to Slide Product into the Bag
- Adjustable Air Knife Blows Air to Open Bag and to Maintain Opening for Loading
- Adjustable Load Shelf Supports Bag During Loading
- Quick Roll Change Assembly and Easy Threading - Change Bags in less than a Minute
- Foam Compression Pad for Air Minimization
- Customer Partition Table (Sits Above Bagger to Hold Parts for Kit Packaging)
- Tabletop Bagger Cart (Includes Extra Roll Hangers, Work Shelf, and Storage Shelves)
- Custom Electrical
Bag Feed Method
Operator Manually Pulls Bags
Solid Heater Bar, Constant Heat
Operator Must manually Separate
Bag Size Range
2" x 2" up to 11" x 16"
1 to 5 Mil
Estimated Speed (Operator Dependent)
5 to 15 BPM
Guard Switch Feature
Auto / Paced Rate Operation
Anti-Jam Seal Bar
Standard Safety Feature
19.5" x 16" x 21.5"
0.5 cfm @ 50 PSI
110 V / 60 Hz / Single phase