ZP-300P Tabletop Bagger
The ZP-300P bagging system is the ideal bagging system for creating,
filling, and sealing bags made from barrier film tubing such as polyester,
metallized polyester, foil, nylon, anti-static, and polypropylene. With its
patented process, it allows users to economically create packaging that
provides a vapor or moisture barrier, keeping the product inside fresh and
The Zing-Pac bagger excels at bagging
coffee (beans and ground), medical components, anti-static packaging, filter packs, nuts, bolts,
screws, hardware, parts, snack foods, toys, parts kits, Mil-Spec packaging, candy, electronics, cookies, ...
Typical ZP-300P Bagger Shown
- Seals Barrier Films that Autobaggers will NOT!
- Works with Mil-Spec Tubing like Mil-B-131, Anti-static material, and foil coffee pouches
- Uses Pre-made Tubing on Rolls
- Makes Bags: Automatically Cuts Bag to Length & Opens for Filling
- Stainless Steel Funnel: Available in a Variety of Sizes
- Compact Size: Designed with a Small Footprint
- Simple Netbook (included) User Interface / Controls: Includes Job Storage, Counting, etc.
- Efficient - Fast than Manual Operations with Pre-made Bags
- Economical: Priced well below VFFS Machines & Pre-made Baggers!
- Quick Changeover: Average Changeover Time is Five Minutes!
- Warranty: One-year Warranty on Parts
Easy Integration with Automatic Feeding Systems
- Support Stand for Non-Tabletop Use
- Thermal Transfer and Hot Stamp Printers
- Automatic Parts Counting and Feeding Systems
- Vent-tape Applicator - adds de-gassing valve to seal area
- Tear-Notch Applicator - Adds tear notch for easy packaging opening
- Eye-Mark Sensor
- Bag Deflator / Seal Flattener
- Foot Pedal
- Adjustable Product Shelf
- Articulating and Actuating Funnels
- Integration with Auger Fillers,
Net Weigh Scales, and Piston Fillers
(for Liquid, Paste, Cream)
- 220/240 Volt Electrics
1.5 to 4 mil
18" / Second
Up to 30 bags / min*
Bag Width Range
1" to 8"
Bag Length Range
3" to Unlimited
Product Pass Through
20" x 23" x 31"
Interface, Loading Funnel, Guards, Manual
110 V / 60 Hz / 5 A
* Dependent on Bag Length as well as Film and Product Characteristics