BOSCH Doboy B-500 Continuous Band Sealer
The B-500 is an industrial, continuous band sealer designed for sealing heat sealable materials including polyethylene, foil laminates, Poly / Tyvek pouches, paper laminates, and almost any other heat sealable bag or material!
The B-500 is made in the USA and is a reengineered version of its popular predecessor, the Doboy B-450 sealer.
The B-500 design has now been replaced by the
Bosch Doboy B-550 Band Sealer.
Ideal for sealing bags of dry food, fresh food, produce, snack mixes,
candy, bakery mixes, pastry bags, IQF products, shredded cheese,
shredded tobacco, chemicals, at medium to high speed.
B-500 Pictured with Optional Trimmer, Conveyor, and Extra Heat Controller
- Digital Temperature Control
- Adjustable Sealing Pressure Control via Heater and Compression Roller Adjustment
- Rockwell 60 Anodized Aluminum Heat Bars
- Compression Rollers for Secure Sealing of Side Gusseted Bags
- Air Cooling Bars for Strong Reliable Seals
- Variable Speed Control via a DC Vari-Drive
- Timing Belts for Positive Bag Top Control
- Fast, Tool-less Sealing Band Changes
- See-Through Lexan Guard with Safety Interlock
- Stainless Steel, QPQ Melonite, and Industrial Paint Finishes
- Made in USA
Standard Seal Width
Recommended Bag Thickness
1.5 to 5 mil
Right to Left
Bag Orientation (select one)
0º or 90º
Sealing Height (adjustable with Hand Crank)
30" to 40"
560 lbs (255 kg)
115 V / 60 Hz / 1 Phase / 13 A