Model 4600 Aeroseal PBOM Bag Closer
The Model 4600 pinch-bottom, open-mouth (PBOM) bag closer is designed to seal the
top flap of Multi-wall, Pinch Bottom, Open Mouth Bags.
This PBOM bag closer creases the bag flap, heats the pre-applied adhesive
(already on the bag) with forced hot air,
then completes the fold and firmly seals the flap closed with compression belts.
Simple, durable design, with low-to-no maintenance! Designed for 24x7 use!
Ideal for PBOM bagging applications like blended spices, flavors, polymer pellets,
plastic resins, filtration resins, bakery mixes, food products, fertilizer, bird feed,
industrial chemicals, pet foods, dry bulk food mixes, ...
- Full-length Carrier Belts for Precise Bag Top Control
- Adjustable Infeed-mounted Bag Guide
- Digital Temperature Control
- Quick Release Heat Manifold and Folder (No Tools Required)
- Swing Open Compression Section (No Tools Required)
- Tongue and Groove Compression Belt for Consistent Tracking
Right to Left Feed Direction
- Variable Speed Drive
- 3/4 HP DC Variable Drive Motor
- Two Post Vertically Adjustable Floor Stand
- Hinged Guarding with Safety Interlock
- Made in the USA
PBOM - Pre-applied Adhesive
PBOM (Pinch-BottoM, Open-MOuth)
Right to Left
Bag Orientation (select one)
0º or 90º
Sealing Height (adjustable with Hand Crank)
34.5" to 65.5"
1,100 lbs (499 kg)
8 CFM @ 60 PSI
Electrical (NEMA 12 Standard)
220 V / 60 Hz / 1 Phase