Doboy AT Continuous Rotary Heat Sealer
The Doboy Model AT is a rotary sealer designed for continuous motion sealing of support films like
cellophane, polypropylene, Mil-Spec laminates, and Padded Mailing Envelopes.
Typically used for applications like candy packaging, snack foods, padded mail envelopes, jiffy bag
bakery mixes, military hardware and electronic components.
Note: Guarding removed from machine in photo. Always operate machinery with guarding in place.
The Model AT has been discontinued. Suitable replacement options include the
Bosch Doboy CBS-D
B-550 Continuous Band Bag Sealers.
Click thumbnail for larger photo:
Compression Roller Detail
Control Panel & Heat Bars
Model AT with Operator
Model AT Seal Patterns
- Designed to seal Cellophane, Glassine, Laminates, Coated Papers, Heat Sealable Foils, and Moisture Barrier Materials
- Full-length Carrier Chains for Bag Top Control
- Standard "Checkered" Seal Pattern
- 24" Preheat Section and Heated Sealing Rolls
- Independent Temperature Controllers for Preheat Bars and Sealing Rolls
- Rugged Sealing Roll Construction Provides Parallel Seal Contact
- Adjustable Speed and Seal Pressure
- Hand-Crank Adjustable Floor Stand
- Made in the USA
- Casters for Portability
- Digital Temperature Controller
- 12", 36" Preheat Sections
- Left to Right Feed Direction
- Bag Top Folder
Bag Top Printer
Ink Jet Printer
- Bag Top Trimmer
- Custom Electrical Configurations
- Spare Parts Kit
Feed Direction (Standard)
Right to Left
325 to 475 IPM
Overall Length (with 24" Heating Section)
49" to 69"
27" to 47"
475 to 675 pounds
Electrical (NEMA 1)
230 V / 60 Hz / 1 Phase