Used Doboy HS-B Portable / Tabletop Sealer
The Doboy HS-BII is a portable, Mil-Spec, rotary sealer designed to seal
supported, heat sealable bags and films like foil laminates, Kraft paper, scrim, and polypropylene.
This versatile rotary style sealer can be used as a table-top / bench top sealer for small bags and pouches
(with the optional C-clamp or Cast Iron Support Stand.)
Or, the HS-B can be used handheld for sealing extremely large materials - i.e. for joining sheets of
mil-spec barrier material around
a large machine during crating.
The HS-B is ideal for sealing small bags of parts, kits, candies, retail items,
as well as for covering large items in sheets of barrier film, etc.
When available, we also offer
pre-owned HS-BII Sealers.
Typical Pre-owned HS-B Mil-Spec Heat Sealer
We currently have pre-owned Doboy HS-B Portable Sealers available! Prior to selling, we use our 21-step Inspection
Process to inspect, clean, and adjust each machine. Worn and broken parts are replaced. Our pre-owned sealers
are guaranteed to work and include a 1-year parts warranty.
Call us today for more
information or take a look at the new
Doboy HS-BII Portable
Inspect Your Next Bag Sealing Machine Online: We have photos of Pre-owned HS-B sealers available online.
If you are interested in one of our used HS-B sealers, call us for pricing and for access to our online inventory
& photo gallery so you can choose your machine!
Click thumbnail for larger photo:
Pre-owned HS-B Sealer - Right
Pre-owned HS-B Sealer - Left
Pre-owned HS-B Sealer - Discharge
- Analog Temperature Controller
- Heat Bars with Adjustable Gap Control
- Smooth Compression Rollers for Secure 3/4" Seal Width
- Designed for Tabletop or Handheld Use
- Fixed Speed - Approx 200 Inches per Minute
- Carrier Chains for Positive Bag Top Control
- Steel-it Epoxy or Industrial Enamel Finish
- Made in USA
- C-Clamp for Tabletop or Benchtop Mounting
- Cast Iron Mounting Base for Tabletop Use
- Serrated Sealing Rollers for a "Crimped" Seal Appearance
(recommended for PolyPROpylene)
- Variable Speed Controller
- Cable Support for Hanging the Unit in Area for Handheld Use
- Spare Parts Kit
- Was NSN: 3540-00-819-8837 - Replaced by
HS-BII-SURFACE - NSN: 3540-01-456-4286
- When available, we also offer
pre-owned HS-BII Sealers
Standard Seal Width
Up to 3/4"
Fixed - 200 IPM
Recommended Bag Thickness
2 to 5 mil
Feed Direction (Standard)
Electrical (NEMA 12)
115 V / 60 Hz / Single Phase / 3.0 A
Specifications may vary from machine to machine.
Call today: 1-800-785-6785