Used Doboy HS-C Portable / Tabletop Sealer
The Doboy HS-C is a portable rotary sealer designed to seal heat sealable bags and films, including "unsupported"
materials like polyethylene.
This versatile continuous band sealer can be used as a table-top / bench top sealer for small bags and pouches
(with the optional C-clamp or Cast Iron Support Stand.)
Or, the HS-C can be used handheld for sealing extremely large materials - i.e. for joining sheets of poly around
a large machine for crating.
The HS-C is ideal for sealing small bags of parts, kits, candies, retail items,
as well as for sealing large items and machinery in sheets of polyethylene, etc.
Typical Pre-owned HS-C Mil-Spec Band Sealer
We currently have pre-owned Doboy HS-C Portable Band Sealers available! Prior to selling, we use our 21-step Inspection
Process to inspect, clean, and adjust each machine. These sealers include new bands & wicks (installed), a
copy of the operator/parts manual and a 1-year parts warranty.
Call us today for more
information or take a look at the new
Doboy HS-CII Portable Bag Sealer!
Inspect Your Next Bag Sealing Machine Online: We have photos of available HS-C sealers available online.
If you are interested in one of our HS-C sealers, call us for pricing and for access to our online inventory
& photo gallery so you can choose your machine!
Click thumbnail for larger photo:
Pre-owned HS-C Sealer - Right
Pre-owned HS-C Sealer - Left
Pre-owned HS-B Sealer - Discharge
- Analog Temperature Controller
- Heat Bars with Adjustable Gap Control and 1/8" Seal Width
- Air Cooled Cooling Bars with Adjustable Gap Control
- Teflon-coated Sealing Bands to Isolate Material from Heating and Cooling Bars
- Designed for Tabletop or Handheld Use
- Fixed Speed - Approx 200 Inches per Minute
- Steel-it Epoxy or Industrial Enamel Finish
- Made in USA
- C-Clamp for Tabletop or Benchtop Mounting
- Cast Iron Mounting Base for Tabletop Use
- Cable Support for Hanging the Unit in Area for Handheld Use
- Standard and Enhanced Spare Parts Kits
- When available, we also offer
pre-owned HS-CII Sealers
Standard Seal Width
Fixed - 200 IPM
Recommended Bag Thickness
1.5 to 5 mil
Feed Direction (Standard)
Electrical (NEMA 12)
115 V / 60 Hz / Single Phase / 3.6 A
Specifications may vary from machine to machine.
Call today: 1-800-785-6785