Pre-owned HRS Hand Rotary Sealer - Models "F" & "G"
The Continuous Rotary Hand Sealer is designed for simple, versatile sealing of bulky and unique packages.
It was developed in response to some of the unusual sealing problems encountered by military, government and
We typically have pre-owned HRS units equipped with both the "Model F" - Flat Seal -
& "Model G" - Double-grooved Seal - Sealing Rollers.
BaggingGuys also offers
NEW Rotary Hand Sealers! Call us for New or Pre-owned Prices!
Designed with economy in mind - If used carefully, this sealer is capable of delivering an airtight seal
which can meet MIL Specifications for laminate materials.
This sealer is commonly used by packagers who do not need the precision of, or cannot justify investment in, the
Doboy HS-BII Portable Rotary Sealer.
Pre-owned Model HRS Handheld Rotary Heat Sealer
Click thumbnail for larger photo:
Pre-owned HRS - Hand Rotary Sealer (Model G - Double-Groove Seal) - Serial # N/A
Model G Hand Sealer
Right Side View
Left Side View
- Pre-owned, but in Good, Operational Condition
- Designed for Handheld, Continuous Sealing Laminated Packaging Materials
- Operator propelled: Operator Slides Sealer Over Area to be Sealed
- Rounded Infeed for Easy Feeding of Materials
- Two 1" Wide x 8.5" Long Heater Bars for 1" Wide -
FLAT - Seal (See roller photo)
- Two 1.5" Diameter x 1" Wide Sealing Rolls - Compresses Heated Area
- Form-fit Handle with Kink Eliminator and Strain Relief
- Adjustable Thermostat for 200-500°F Temperature Control
- Pilot Light to Indicate when Sealer has Reached Temperature Set-point
- Speed is Operator & Material Dependent, but can be as quick as 400 inches-per-minute
- Pressure Roll Adjustment Knob to Adjust Seal Quality for Different Materials
- Heavy-duty, Light-Weight Aluminum Construction
- Handle Saver (Helps Prevent Handle Mount from Breaking if Operator
- Side Carrying Handle (New)
Flat or Double-Groove
18" x 12" x 13"
Electrical (NEMA 1)
115 V / 60 Hz / Single Phase