Model F-100 Net Weigh Filling Scale
A new, improved version of the time-tested, reliable, F-99 Net Weigh Scale!
The F-100 Scale adds a very intuitive Touch Screen Control Panel to the
same frame and proprietary weighing system that was used by the F-99.
The F-100 Net Weigh Scale automatically weighs material into a small collection hopper.
When the target weight is reached, the material is discharged into your
empty container or bag. Can be used in semi or fully-automatic modes!
The F-100 is ideal for packaging any dry, free flowing material: Candy,
Coffee (whole bean & ground coffee), Grains, Hardware, Pet Foods, Beans,
Pills, Nuts & Bolts, Plastic Resins, Snack Foods, Trail Mix, Fresh-cut
Vegetables and Fruits, Frozen Foods...
The new F-100 offers an easy-to-use, touch-screen, operator interface with the same quick, reliable weighing of the F-99!
- Compact Design is Perfect for Tabletop Use (See F-100 drawing)
- 100% Stainless Steel for Easy Cleaning and Sanitary Operation
- 1.5 ft3 Stainless Steel Supply/Storage Hopper
- Heavy-duty Vibratory Feeder with Stainless Steel Tray
- Standard 2-Speed Filling for Optimal Accuracy AND Filling Rates!
- Customized Stainless Steel Weigh Hopper - Up to 210 in3
- Allen-Bradley PLC Controller with Easy-to-use TouchScreen Controller
- Operator Adjustable Automatic Tare Frequency Setting
- Built in Calibration Function (Requires separate calibration weights)
- Footswitch to Trigger Weigh Bucket Dump
- Recipe Storage of over 30 Parameters for 9 Jobs
- Initial Factory Setup and Testing Insures Quick Start-up
- Made in the USA
- Stainless Steel Floor Stand
- Under Weight/At Weight/Over Weight Indicator Lights
- Color Touchscreen Controller
- Integration with Automatic Baggers, VFFS, and Conveyors
Multi-Feeder and Larger Sizes (F-100X) Scales Available
- Reject Chutes for Overweighments (prevents giveaway)
- Integration with Upstream and Downstream Machinery
Dry & Free Flowing
2 oz. to 11 Pounds
0.5% of Full Capacity
Up to 20 Dumps / Minute
0.1 CFM @ 40 PSI
115 V / 60 Hz / 1 Phase
* Accuracy and Speed vary with Product Characteristics (Call for a product evaluation)